Friday, January 27, 2017

Falling, Snow

Time flies. I can't believe January is almost over! How is it possible we're already a month into 2017? I don't know about you guys, but lately, all I've been thinking about is where I want to be five years from now, and how I'll get there. But I'll admit, I know the answer. I need to put myself out there, work hard, and explore my strengths and weaknesses. Maybe I just need to stop overthinking and worrying about what's yet to come. Maybe I just need to stop being so hard on myself for not being who I want to be at this moment. It's only the beginning, yet sometimes I feel like i'm falling. But that's okay. It's hard to avoid feeling discouraged, but there's so many of us taking life day by day and honestly not knowing how to feel or think about everything. I don't know where I'm going with this, but it's something that's been on my mind for awhile that I thought I'd share. Thoughts like these often come and go for me, and I'm just hoping I'll wake up one day and have it all figured out (as cliche & unrealistic as that sounds). 

On another note, fresh snow has fallen again, and I thought I'd take advantage of the scenery! Since it was snowing, the weather wasn't as cold as it'd usually be. I styled this light denim skirt with a flowy white blouse for a daintier vibe. (Don't worry, I also had a winter jacket with me!) I wore black tights with an "over the knee" sock design which I found funny but still cute. Of course, I had to wear snow boots, and I love these pair from Cougar boots. I'm quite picky when it comes to winter boots because I prefer a more feminine design & fit, and these boots are my go-to. Once I accidentally stepped into a deep puddle of slush that leveled just a little under my ankles, and my feet stayed dry!


Outfit details: 
Blouse: H&M
Jacket: Ardene
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target 
Boots: Globo Shoes (Cougar)




Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.