Friday, January 13, 2017

Begin Again, a Grey Area | 2017

It's hard to believe 2017 is already here. It's been 2 weeks into the new year and that "new year" feeling hasn't quite kicked in. We all say a new year is a new beginning, and I used to believe the same, but it feels like a grey area to me. The basic quote "New year, new me" is not as black and white as we all wish it'd be. I'd love to say that I've become 100% motivated to change my life for the better, but like many of us, it's definitely easier said than done! It takes time. It's not often we can wake up in a new year and suddenly become a different person. But at the end of the day, I just hope and wish for all of us to be blessed with good health, great luck, & endless happiness. 

For all everyone struggling to become that perfect person living a dream of a lifestyle, I understand how stressful it can be and we're all in this together! It can get frustrating and tiring always wishing and dreaming about getting your life together, but honestly those negative vibes just need to be put away. Get your #GOALGETTER vibe on. Try waking up earlier, planning out your day, writing and researching about that dream job of yours, having a healthier diet (or simply regulations), drinking more water, and all that jazz to help yourself be healthier mentally and physically (I should take these advices as well). Better productivity and routine is something I'd like to focus on. Though it seems annoying constantly hearing advice like this, personally I find reminders helpful towards motivating myself. With the second semester already beginning, I need to push myself to study more while balancing outside activities. I'm almost halfway to getting my B.Comm degree, and time flies. 

Here are some of my focuses for 2017:

  • Research and plan for my dream job
  • Take on new opportunities
  • Travel more
  • Live happily and stress less no matter what life brings 
  • Explore my personal style
  • Find my creative streak again
Outfit details:
Sweater: ZARA | Top: AEO | Skirt & Leggings: F21 | Shoes: Hudson Bay 



Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.