Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Holidaze!


Hello & happy holidays everyone! I can't believe there's only 2 days left till Christmas, and just a couple before 2017! I'm finally on break after taking my last final earlier this week, and i'm so excited to binge watch shows I've put off during finals! But before that, I had to go "last minute" christmas shopping and let me tell y'all, it's sooo crazy shopping during the holiday season! Literally black friday 2.0 when I went shopping downtown.  

Since it's the holiday season, I decided to be a little extra & ran errands with a holiday party inspired look! I wore a patterned skirt, something I typically don't go for, but the material is similar to a thick knit sweater which is a plus for warmth! I would usually wear a basic little black dress, but changing it up a little is always fun. The pop of royal blue makes it festive, especially if it's a New Years Party (Or if you don't want to wear red/green haha!) Instead of wearing thin tights per usual, I wore leggings to keep myself a little warmer. I wore a fitted, faux leather jacket from ZARA to give it a bit if an edgy yet chic vibe. If it's too cold for just a lightweight jacket, feel free to layer or just wear a warmer jacket over (i.e. a down coat)! No shame in trying to stay warm! This is my first (in ages) spending the holiday season in Canada rather than flying back home to Texas, so glamming up for parties while staying warm (especially if you're walking a lot outside) is something to adjust to! 

P.S. Don't leave without wearing your favorite shade of red lipstick, I personally love wearing wine red for this season.

Skirt: Forever 21 | Scarf: Cotton On | Jacket: ZARA | Leggings: Kohls 




Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.