Monday, November 21, 2016

Denim | Mont Royal


Here's to another fall fashion post before snow pics! Unfortunately, the end of fall also means the semester is ending which = FINALS. Anyways, this has to be one of my favorite posts. Shooting a little before sunset created such a chill atmosphere in the photos, and the location was so amazing. During the previous Saturday, I went up Mont Royal to enjoy the "warm weather," but I underestimated 17C (because I forgot to take in wind chills oops...). It actually began snowing the day after. Nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed exploring the outdoors and catching up with some of my favorite people. The day ended at Le Warehouse on Crescent St. which is a restaurant with a $4.95 menu which I strongly recommend my fellow Montrealers to stop by! GET THE MINI DONUTS!!

---

Outfit consisted of my newest addition to the closet: a denim jacket. I picked it up at Vera Moda the previous day (which was on sale for $35, and I had a $25 giftcard... #stealz) and i'm so in love! I wore a basic F21 black bodycon skirt w/ tights and paired it with a loose flannel from Express for a casual yet cute fall outfit! Also wore my trusty mini backpack from Tommy Hilfiger to bring my camera, water bottle, etc. Always gotta have water on you when going outdoors! 

Hope you guys enjoy this post & good luck with finals / enjoy the rest of the year! After Thanksgiving (for my non-Canadian readers), Christmas and New Years are right around the corner. How crazy is that! 


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.