Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fall ft. Turtlenecks

Fall definitely calls for cozy knits and blankets (scarves). I've been obsessed over knit turtlenecks in particular and of course, blanket scarves! Turtlenecks are making a major comeback and they're not only warm but super chic! Living in Canada, I appreciate clothing pieces that keeps me warm and gives the illusion of being "put together."

For the longest time, I never liked wearing jeans. Living in Texas most of my life, it would be TOO hot! However, now I'm always grabbing for a pair of jeans whenever I want to look a little more presentable. I like to combine it with a nice sweater + boots and it makes a world of a difference. This ribbed, light chocolate-brown knit turtleneck is from H&M. The quality is amazing for a $30 knit sweater. I've been to so many different stores that sell knit sweaters for about $20-25 and felt super cheap. I definitely recommend spending a little more than usual for a nice quality sweater because A) it's warm and B) it'll last longer (and can sometimes look better). Also, don't forget to pick up a cozy blanket scarf. You can style it different ways and for my fellow struggling students, it will come in handy when you're trying to stay warm/comfortable in class/the library.

Hope you guys are enjoying the fall season as much as I am (excluding midterms and finals :-) )











Sweater: H&M 
Jeans: Topshop 
Jacket: Banana Republic 
Boots: Louise et Cie 
Scarf: Dynamite



... P.S. these squirrels were so active and kept going super close me!! 






Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.