Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Off (the) Season

Just when it was beginning to get chilly, a random HOT friday surprises MontrĂ©al... Not that I'm complaining though! (I actually planned a cozy fall outfit but ended up taking advantage of the heat!) Since class ends early on Fridays, I had a mini shoot with my sister (a.k.a my human tripod). 
---
Morning classes are always a drag to go to and makes you super lazy to dress up, so I highly recommend buying stylish pieces made with soft material! I can actually live in these girlfriend styled jeans from Cotton On. They're soft and not skin tight. I wore an off-the-shoulder black body suit from American Eagle and from their "Soft and Sexy" line. Y'all, best line ever! I have some of their v-necks and I love them so much. This basic yet chic off-the-shoulder blouse is super soft and stretchy, and the ruffle adds that extra flare! (P.S. I got it on sale for $9 what!!) It's hard for me to find off-the-shoulder tops since my frame is very small and sometimes, it just ain't cute. Thank you AEO for this bodysuit. I also wore a light, quilted bomber inspired jacket to keep myself covered in class as well as the occasional wind in the shade. 

I don't accessorize often, but lately I've been into the choker trend! I bought a roll of suede ribbon from Michael's and cut a part of it to create the bow/tie choker. 
---
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and for my fellow college readers struggling with midterms, good luck and I feel y'all's pain! 

Top: American Eagle | Bottoms: Cotton On | Jacket: Macy's | Sandals: Macy's | Choker: DIY


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.