Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hello Autumn!

It's my favorite time of the year: FALL!!!! This season calls for layering, fuzzy/high knee/thigh high socks, and booties. It's already getting chilly here in MontrĂ©al, and I'm super excited for upcoming posts (hopefully before midterm season kicks in....) Anyways, in honor of the first day of fall, I wore a long sleeve mock neck top under short overalls. It was a little chilly that day, so I decided to wear black thigh high socks to elongate my legs + add a little edge to my outfit, rather than regular tights! I also brought a basic, khaki trench coat along since walking home in the evening is super cold! And you can never forget the basic black booties. I appreciate heeled booties that give me a 2-3in boost haha! If you have a pair of black booties (or brown/taupe/etc.), I promise you will wear them all fall and winter! They're something to definitely invest in. You can be wearing an oversized sweater + leggings and still look super cute with booties! I prefer heeled booties because I'm super short, but if you don't like heels then that's okay! If you can invest in a good pair, definitely check out Nordstrom and Hudson's Bay, and if not, F21/H&M/Marshalls/TJMaxx/Nordstrom Rack have nice ones as well! 

Hope you guys enjoyed my first fall style post! :) 







Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.