Thursday, September 8, 2016

National Harbor | Summer 2016


College is starting again, and here I am trying to post overdue vacation diaries! As most of you may know, my summer basically consisted of work, work, and work. However, right at the end of summer break, I went on a last-minute trip to DC with my family. I spent 4 months back in Texas, and during the very last week before heading back to Montreal, I finally went out the city and i'm super thankful and blessed for that! During my trip to DC, we also stopped by Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York City (special thanks to my dad for driving to NYC because he is not fond of the city...) With all that being said, here is my first of 4 travel-photo diaries from this trip. 

Top: Topshop | Choker: DIY | Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Nike | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Purse: Michael Kors

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.