Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sprinkles! | Trip to Highland Village

Top: American Eagle | Bralette: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Pacsun | Purse: Tory Burch | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Kendra Scott

This week has been extra gloomy in Houston, but the rain didn't stop a last minute trip uptown running errands with friends! After getting ready for the day Monday morning, my original plans were cancelled, but thankfully I had great friends that were down to take me out with them! So despite the weather being extra crazy, we went to Highland Village and stopped by the famous "Cupcake ATM" just for photos (and the cupcakes of course). 

I decided to wear a bralette with a loose top to keep it casual and comfy, especially for a Monday! My bottoms are actually jeggings I bought a couple years ago from Pacsun when "jeggings" were actually made well! The texture and overall quality makes it look like regular denim, except it's definitely more comfortable and flexible to walk in. Lastly, I wore my MK wedges to add a touch of glam. Honestly, with all the casual outfits I've been wearing lately, wearing wedges/heels makes me feel 10x better about myself (especially being 5 ft.) It makes you feel a little fancier than usual, if y'all know what I mean! And of course, you can't forget the basic crossbody. This one I wore is one of my newest fav by Tory Burch! It's small, yet convenient to fit my basics (keys, hand sani, blotting paper, credit cards, etc.) 



Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.