Monday, July 18, 2016

Sugar & Cloth Wall | Belated Birthday Lunch Date

Top: ZARA | Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Heels: Public Desire

I can't believe we're already halfway through summer... it's flying by so fast! To start off my weekend, one of my closest friend, Kait, treated me to a late birthday lunch at Izakaya in Midtown. It was my first time having a Poke bowl, and it was SO good. I'm hoping they keep the salmon poke bowls on their menu because it was just so delicious and surprisingly filling!

Since Friday was my only off day, I decided to dress up to make the most of my day since I had to work the whole weekend. I recently ordered a pair of nude heels from Public Desire and styled them with a bodysuit from Zara and faux denim skirt from Abercrombie & Fitch. Since Kait and I were all dolled up, we decided to stop by the famous Houston "Color Wall," also known as the Sugar & Cloth wall to take some photos. It was extremely hot, and literally after 2 minutes we were both melting! But these photos turned out so adorable, it was worth spending about 30 minutes out there.


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.