Monday, June 20, 2016

Girl in the Green Scarf


Wow, honestly it feels like forever since I've last posted! Since photo season was becoming slow, I decided to get my "first official job" at a dental office so that's where I am 24/7... but I finally had time to work on a new blog post today!

Do you guys remember the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic? If you do, you know what the title of this post is all about!

Lately, I've been obsessing over the square scarf necktie trend. Like, who knew people would be wearing scarves to accessorize in the summer? Every time I walk into ZARA, I see the cutest faux silk scarves similar to the Hermes ones, and I'm so tempted to buy one! But then I remember my mom has a whole bucket of small scarves so I ended up going home and finding her old ones (i.e. this forest green one!) It makes outfits super chic and adorable (honestly makes me feel like I belong in France haha), and you can play around with different colors and patterns. If you can't afford buying square scarves for like, $10+, definitely visit Walmart/the dollar store to find cheap bandanas that work the same! I recently picked up 2 bandanas from Walmart for only $1 each and they're super cute.
ZARA scarves: x
UO scarves: x
So here's to the summer scarves trend! 

Top: Forever21 | Skirt: Forever21 | Hat: Kohls (Madden Girl) | Purse: Fossil | Shoes: Aldo | Scarf: Mom's Closet

1 comment

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Silk Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.