Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Kemah Boardwalk | Summer Vibes

Nothing says summer vacation like going to a boardwalk! To start off Memorial Weekend, my family and I went to Kemah Boardwalk, one of the closest "getaways" from Houston. I know spring and summer is all about bright and fun colors, but I have yet to leave my comfort zone of fall colors. 

I wore burnt orange shorts for color from H&M and an ivory halter type blouse from AE that I have been OBSESSED with. It gives off a minimal boho vibe with the crochet details, which is perfect for a spring or summer stroll down a boardwalk. I added a hat to keep my face protected from the sun (for barely an hour since the sun was beginning to set...). I also used my small Tommy Hilfiger backpack to hold my camera, water bottle, wallet, a light outerwear, etc. When going to Kemah boardwalk/amusement park/etc, I totally recommend you guys to wear a mini backpack! Instead of packing everything in a crossbody which causes uncomfortable shoulder pain, it is totally worth investing in a simple, yet stylish mini backpack that you can wear with many outfits.  And of course, I wore my Keds to stay comfortable since there'd be a lot of walking. 

Here are a couple of shots! 

Top: American Eagle | Shorts: H&M | Hat: Kohls (Mudd) | Backpack: Ross (Tommy Hilfiger) | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (Keds)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.