Saturday, September 10, 2016

New York City | Summer 2016

There's something about New York City that makes me fall in love with it over and over again! Even though we only spent a day in the city, it was very productive! I stopped by Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Musical Hall, NBC Studios, Central Park, and the Grand Central Terminal. You know, the typical touristy areas. I was super excited to see NBC studios... honestly, I think it was my top moment in NYC (Aside from being on the Top of the Rock). Words could not explain how excited I was to see Jimmy Fallon's headline haha! Also freaked out a bit when I passed by the Tiffany & Co which Breakfast at Tiffany's was filmed at! I definitely need to come back to do a little shopping and explore Soho + Brooklyn. 

But anyways, this is a photo-heavy post so hope you guys enjoy this travel photo diary! 




















Top: Hollister | Shorts: Target | Scarf: Walmart ($1!!!) | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Purse: Tory Burch
I think i'll be seeing you soon, NYC.


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.