Thursday, April 27, 2017

Another (Spring) Day | ReCap


Hi everyone! It's been a while. I'm so glad I'm finally done with my second year of undergrad. I just had my last exam yesterday and it's been so stressful. All I've been doing is studying, crying, and studying again. I'm sure you guys can relate. But anyways, today is a very warm (20+ C what!!) in Montréal, and I'm so happy it finally feels like summer (or spring... let me not get too excited)! I decided to station myself at a local cafe and write a bit of a recap of the past couple months along with overdue photos. Hope you guys enjoy this post!

----------

Honestly, as much as I always complain about college being SO long, it flew by faster than I expected. I'm halfway through. I've met new people this year, and I couldn't be happier. My first year here wasn't as "sociable" as I thought it would be, but I was fine with that. I usually prefer being alone (binging on Netflix) anyways. As silly as it sounds, I didn't put myself "out there" my first year, I didn't want to. I kept talking to the same people back from home, and that's all I did. After last summer, I reconnected with so many old friends I never expected to. I realized how amazing it feels to have new relationships and adventures. I ended 2016 and started 2017 with new people.

I loved seeing everyone change over the past months, because I did too. I love all the spontaneous calls with friends back in Texas, and one in California. I'm so thankful for friends who though I don't talk to over the span of weeks to months, it's still the same old when we do.  It's crazy how things simply happen when you're not expecting it. It's crazy how things change within a year. I was used to going home about every four months. Being homesick sometimes sucks, but after staying in MontrĂ©al for a longer period, I can say this is finally my new home. I have no clue what's going to change in the next couple years, but I'll have this post to look back on.

----------

Outfit details: 
Top: Urban Outfitters
Bottoms: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Chinese Laundry

As you guys can probably tell from my Instagram, dusty/baby pink is definitely in my spring wardrobe, along with loose trousers/wide leg pants. 

P.S. Shoutout to this amazing Breather location and the two amazing UX Researchers who hooked it up with breather credits!




Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.