Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hello April | Spring Mood

Hey guys! I can't believe it's already April...  Finals are right around the corner, and I'm almost done with my second year of Uni... what!! Currently under so much stress but aren't we all? Lately, all I've been doing is stressing out over finals... student life much?

But on another note, the weather's been a little wonky. One day it's sunny and warm, the next it's snowing. I'm hoping to see the sun more often, but we all know April is full of showers. With spring already here, I'm trying my best to add a little pop of color to my outfits. Spring is all about pastels, and I don't think that will ever go out of style. I've been grabbing light colored outerwear to my everyday wardrobe like this pastel lavender blazer. Unfortunately, the weather is still just not warm enough to wear this blazer by itself, but I'm sure there are people who can already walk out in shorts! (Cough my friends back in Houston haha!) Since the weather is still transitioning and chilly in Canada, layering is definitely key which I've been doing with a pastel pink coat (as seen on my Instagram). If you have more of a minimalistic style, having light basic pieces (i.e. ivory/white/pastels turtle necks, t-shirts, wide chiffon pants, etc.) will definitely be your staple. Floral blouses and embroideries are also in trend again which is perfect if you want to try something new this season. 
Hoping this spring will bloom luck to all of you guys!
Outfit details:
Top: Gilly Hicks 
Blazer: Dynamite Clothing
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Boots: ZARA 

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.