Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Summer Daze | Marché Atwater


For my fellow Montréal readers, you can probably understand why I'm so excited to be here this summer! The weather and the summer vibes are killer. Just walking around and seeing so many families out and about, the atmosphere is amazing. Even though spring decided to take a break this year, I can't complain about early summer weather. It was super warm and sunny the past week (almost 30C one day!), but the good type of warm where there's still nice winds (definitely not as humid and scorching hot compared to Houston; tbh I don't think I remember how 100 degrees feels like anymore...) I never knew how much I appreciated the sun till living here and experiencing winter. But on another note, one thing that's been on my bucket list since I've lived here is to visit Marché Atwater, so this sunny day was perfect to go! 

I automatically fell in love with the Atwater market! The area is SO cute and with the new condos around, the area is modern and spacious, perfect for summer chilling. And with a little bit more walking, you hit the Lachine Canal. I totally recommend walking around and checking out all the different food stations and flower shops. I'm definitely coming back to try out places like Le Petite Sao and picking up a succulent!

I decided to wear a grey, mesh flowy skirt from Topshop that I snagged off the sales rack and an off the shoulder bodysuit for a cute "summer day look." It felt like the perfect casual yet elegant outfit for a walk around the local market and Canal de Lachine. I wore sandals with a little bit of a heel that were comfortable enough to walk in while giving the outfit something extra. As cheezy as it sounds, the combination of wearing a flowy skirt and the wind, walking around the outdoor market, made me feel some type of way; if only I brought along a floppy hat to add to the summer vibe! 

Here are some photos from the day!

xoxo, Lina













Outfit details:
Top: AEO
Skirt: Topshop (Petite)
Shoes: Macy's (American Rag)

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.