Friday, April 29, 2016

Hat Trend

Hat: Call it Spring Boutique | Scarf: Dynamite I Sweater: Forever 21 | Jeans: 7ForAllMankind | Boots: Cougar

Hats have become quite popular again in the past year (especially suede/wool fedoras and floppy hats), and I've been looking for one since last fall. Unfortunately, like most trendy pieces in today's fashion, it's so hard to find one that isn't overpriced and cheaply made. Forever 21, H&M, TopShop, and Urban Outfitters have a great variety, but I actually I came across one at Call it Spring boutique during a sale. I picked up a black floppy hat made out of 100% wool. It was 50% off the original price, and I bought it for about $15 CAD (about $12 USD). I bought this hat in the middle of winter, but I was so inspired to wear it to take cute OOTD photos, so I took a small trip to Old Montreal/Old Port for a small photoshoot! Though it was windy and cold, I couldn't wait till the weather was warmer to take outfit photos with this hat. So I dressed the hat with a plain black knit sweater, blue skinny jeans, brown winter boots, + added a subtle pop of color with a mauve toned scarf from Dynamite to stay warm. 

Random fact: I actually wore a beanie and a long down coat and just carried the hat with me throughout the day because it was way too cold to wear it...

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.