Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mixing Metals


Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Macy's | Necklace: Ardene | Watch: Fossil | Purse: Forever 21 | Shoes: Steve Madden (Marshalls) 

Silver necklace, Rose Gold watch, and Gold hardware. I wish I took closer photos of the accessories, but during this time I honestly just wanted an OOTD photo, without the intent of blogging details... but I really liked how simple yet "put-together" this outfit was! I'm not much of a jewelry person, and I honestly thought mixing metals would turn out tacky and weird, but it worked together in the end with very minimal pieces. I wore a loose monochromatic outfit with semi-pointed gold studded flats from Steve Madden, a F21 satchel with gold hardware, a long tassel silver necklace, and a rose gold watch. I think it worked out in the end because these pieces were "spaced out" and simple so it was not too "in the face" where people would notice. But everyone has their own opinion, some may find mixing metals like "breaking a rule" but actually i've noticed it's been chic and trendy way to accessorize! Personally, I think keeping it simple is the key and just continuing to experiment with it!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.