Monday, May 2, 2016

Basics ft. the Peeking Bralette trend


Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Levi's | Bralette: Urban Outfitters 
I'm always on a hunt for a good bralette and loose v-neck. This is like, one of the best (and my personal fav) combos to look cute and feel comfortable. Now a days, bralettes have been so popular that some girls don't even wear regular bras anymore! After living in Montreal for awhile and always commuting to early classes and all, I'm always grabbing my bralettes because 1. they're comfy 2. they're cute 3. sometimes in life some people don't need the support (cough me). Honestly, I used to be so insecure about things like this, but once you wear a bralette you feel 10x more confident with yourself, especially wearing daintier ones! Urban Outfitters and Aerie especially have adorable ones. I love pairing bralettes with deep v-necks so it can peek through, so typically I buy my shirts in a L since I prefer the oversized look. I picked up this burnt orange halter bralette from Urban Outfitters during a sale for about $7 last month, and I also bought it in blue because I knew I would have so much wear out of these this spring/summer. Not even exaggerating, bralettes changed my life. They're just SO comfortable I cannot even. What do you gals think about bralettes?

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM | @LITTLEEENA

© A Petite Gal's Life | LITTLEEENA. Design by FCD.